Friday, September 3, 2010

four days of summer left.

NO.
How did this happen?
I'll say it once, I'll say it a million times, summer goes by way too fast.
But hey, at least I didn't have any assignments(so I was able to reblog as many photos as I pleased on Tumblr).

I've spent the past few days at the library, and I'm pretty sure everyone there has seen enough of me.
I've had a lot of time to read these, though:


  • Teen Angst? Naaah... by Ned Vizzini
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alendar

Oh yeah, and did I mention that I have a penpal? I didn't? Oh okay. Well, her name is Izzy and she lives in Boston. She's really cool. (Thanks, Flickr)

I won't really have much time to blog when school starts, because this year in particular is going to be very stressful and busy for me, with high school applications to fill out and many prompts to type up. So don't be alarmed if I don't post as much.

Well bloggers, that's all for now! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I loved It's Kind of a Funny Story, but I haven't read any other Ned Vizzini books. I'll have to get to the library as some point... if possible. Though I don't see how recreational reading will ever be possible during the school year. Sigh.

    Enjoy your last days of summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this