Monday, August 23, 2010

dare to dream




Even though this video is called "Neglected Diaries", I feel like it relates to this post because I feel as if I have been neglecting the blogging community. 

August has been my most eventful month so far this year, with my California trip and a bunch of other things in between (such as meeting Taylor Momsen at Macy's and finishing my writing class). I start eighth grade in only two weeks, and I don't even know who my homeroom teacher is yet (because someone did not change my address in the school directory, grr). All I know is that I am in for one heck of a school year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Obessions:

Music: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
TV: Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Degrassi: The Boiling Point
Books: On the Road, The Glass Castle
Other: Paper crane (made of sheet music!) from my penpal, Izzy.


That's about it for now. If you would like to see a few photos from California, please click here

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love Nat / CommunityChannel. :D

    Whoa, it certainly sounds like your August has been jam packed with awesome! Meeting Taylor Momsen? Whoooa! Enjoy your last two weeks of summer before school starts. I loved my eighth grade year so hopefully you shall too.

    Aaaand I'm about to go check out the California pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this