Monday, August 2, 2010

August has arrived, I'm afraid, which means that summer is drawing to a close in a few weeks.
But I've had an amazing vacation so far, and it's going to get even better, I'm sure of it.

I've kept myself busy this week, with writing class, collage making, Degrassi, and a trip to Strawberry Fields.



I'm going to California next Thursday (the 12th) and returning on the 17th, and you cannot imagine how excited I am for that.

I haven't been posting as much this summer, I know.
But be sure to look out for many more after I return from California.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot comprehend the fact that it's already August and school is looming just around the corner... Ugh... But whatever, I'll try to make these last few weeks count! That's great that you've been having loads of fun this summer, and I'm sure California will be amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. California seems fun. Pretty bummed that summer is almost over too. Collage making is much more fun than it sounds and it sounds super dooper fun.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this