Saturday, July 17, 2010

what i've been up to


I have been incredibly busy these days. So incredibly busy that I did not take the time to make a post, which resulted in a huge 10-day gap, which I am trying to fix now by writing this.

Last weekend (Saturday to be specific), I spent the whole day with my friend Marina. We walked around town and stopped in stores and spent our pocket money. She ended up spending the night, and we had a movie marathon (Remember Me and Juno) and didn't fall asleep until four.

my failed attempt at drawing a canon ae-1 camera.
my camera obsession is so crazy, i might need an intervention.

My writing class started on Monday, and I actually really like it, despite the fact I'm one of the youngest kids in the class. But my teacher is funny and my classmates are cool, so everything's okay. 

I'm reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower again. It's just such an amazing book and it is so inspirational. I practically worship Stephen Chbosky now, and I certainly hope the rumors about him writing and directing the film adaptation are true.

I've been having an amazing summer so far, but so much is yet to come.
I hope you all have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. ever since you mentioned 'wreck this journal' i've been fancying it!

    your camera drawing it actually really good, in my opinion - i like it :)
    have a nifty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your summer has been going amazingly fun so far! Not having enough time to go on the computer cause you're so busy doing awesome stuff is a good sign in my opinion :) I need to reread The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's been a while! Hope your summer is still going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool writing class and nothing to keep a great summer than to have a movie marathon.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this