Tuesday, July 6, 2010

humidity

It was a sweltering 99 degrees today here in northwestern New Jersey, but that didn't stop my mom and I from walking a mile to the train and spending two hours in New York, which by the way, was pretty much empty.We had a brief blackout yesterday (I'm talking two hours) because of the heat.

So, the past weekend was pretty crazy. On Saturday I went to Coney Island, which was fun. I rode the Cyclone and went in the old fashioned photo booths. The fourth of July fireworks were super close to my house this year, so I got to watch those on Sunday.

It's safe to say that I've spent a good majority of my vacation in New York, and I haven't even been out of school for a month yet. I'm going to have to spend a lot more time there considering my writing class starts next Monday, which I'm sort of looking forward to.

Well, I'm going to end the post here considering my night consists of these two things:


Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. that movie doesnt look that bad. New York is a lot of fun though i have only been there a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this