Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello, hello, hello!
I've had an amazing week.




Writing class is going well; everyone has broken out of their shell (at least I hope). Our topics are getting more and more interesting as well. I only have four classes left.

I journeyed over to Claire and Alexis' house and slept over.

The new season of Degrassi premiered, and boy, just when you think that school has been through enough, another scandal comes along.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I have a trip to California coming up. I'm visiting a really good friend of mine for a few days, and you cannot imagine how excited I am to see her.

So needless to say, I have had a busy week, and it all went by pretty fast.
Stay tuned for more of my adventures.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your week was in fact amazing, haha :) Your writing class sounds awesome! I'm jealous. And the California trip will be super duper fun I'm sure! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great that your creating some nice summer memories.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this