Thursday, June 24, 2010

i'm an eighth grader now?

I spent the last day of seventh grade in homeroom, taking pictures and listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" with my sunglasses on. At one point my friend let me use his MacBook (which was very, very nice of him considering he has a near heart attack if someone breathes on it). After all of the goodbyes and hugs a few of us headed over to Panera and swapped summer plans.


i'm the nerdy-looking blonde accompanied by tamara and marceo.

I'm pretty happy with my A's and B's, and I hope that I can keep them up next year despite all of the assignments that will be given.

I don't really have many plans this summer (besides a writing class in July and a trip to Ohio in August), but I'm excited to meet up with my partners in crime to see Eclipse. And I'm pretty sure that I will be getting a babysitting job soon.

I don't know how I got through my first year of middle school, but I did. I went through some pretty tough times, and eventually some good memories came along.

All there's left to say is...
Bring it on, Summer '10! I'm ready for you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being an eighth grader! (: Eighth grade was my favorite year of school so far, I think. You're the top dogs in the middle school, haha. Hurrah for your summer finally beginning :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going into the eight grade i hope it brings lots of fun in your future.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this