Sunday, May 16, 2010

the last laugh

Twelve days? You've got to be kidding me!
If I want to maintain my goal of five posts a month I need to stop slacking off (last month I only made four).
So yes, I apologize once again for my lack of posting.
This photo should explain my absence...


Maybe not, but besides being a pro at crastinating, I managed to watch Letters to Juliet and As Good as it Gets. James Dean is also hanging up on my wall.

My educational experiences in the seventh grade remain the same, but my teachers are assigning so many end-of-the-year projects. My maternity adventure ends on Thursday, but I was informed that my husband lost his job (which means that my salary is cut in half) and that Charlie has a chronic illness. So needless to say, everything is just wonderful.



Yesterday was very busy in particular, considering that I had a track meet and a bat mitzvah to go to. My school's team did a good job at the meet, and the bat mitzvah was amazing. I actually let loose and danced around with my friends, and the DJ played "Misery Business" for us towards the end.  I couldn't stop laughing at some of the adults because at one point they got a bit tipsy and shuffled onto the dance floor (one woman even was using a fondue fork as a microphone).

I've spent these twelve days well, minus the blogging part of course.
I hope you all had a good weekend and survive Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a pro at procrastinating too, haha... And dear Charlie looks quite adorable indeed ;D I hope he survives his chronic illness and whatnot. And I've never been to a batmitzvah! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. Yes, I do like to procrastinate quite well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letters To Juliet seemed like a good movie to see. Sounds like parenting is a quite tough job and a batmitzvah? Well there is nothing wrong with that

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this