Sunday, May 23, 2010




It's been a long week, I'll tell you that.
I actually feel accomplished and on top of my schoolwork for once, but I shouldn't get my hopes up because my teachers are so unpredictable, as mentioned before.

On Thursday I had one of the most horrific field trips. My whole grade went to the Bodies Museum at South Street Seaport, and I was not on cloud nine. I don't wish to get very detailed, but the bodies were injected with silicon to look like plastic, and let's just say we saw one too many organs and fetuses (yes I said fetuses; the people who worked there were so unusually perky, as if being sadists was okay). After the sadist museum we ate at a small Mexican restaurant, which was quite good.

This weekend has been pretty dull in particular; the only interesting thing I did was watch The Hangover for the third time and dig my hand in a bag of pretzels.

Cinderella and the Substitute Fairy Godmother is making its debut on Thursday. I have a small part, but I also worked on the sets, so I guess I'm a little excited.

A kid named Greyson Chance has been making headlines. If you haven't seen his video, you can watch it here. He's pretty frickin' amazing.

Well, that's all for today! I have some reading to do.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the bodies museum thing actually sounds kind of cool to me, but maybe I'm just weird ;P The Hangover never ceases to amuse me greatly. Good luck with Cinderella and the Substitute Godmother! AND AH, GREYSON CHANCE! He's so adorably amazing! Justin Bieber has nothing on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a "great" field trip you went on. That Greyson person reminds me of Justim Bieber. Justin Bieber displeases me

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this