Monday, May 31, 2010

i'm just here for the scenery

Don't panic, Grade Seven Momentos is now A Graceful Misadventure, and will stay that way for a long time. I just wanted to clear that up for you! My mom thinks I have a personality problem...isn't that nice?

Anyway,
it's been a while.
And all of my promises about posting more often appear to be broken...
Great.

I'm so glad that I had the day off from school...thank goodness for Memorial Day. I remember being a Girl Scout and walking in the local parade a couple of years ago.


The play performances were on Thursday and Friday, and they weren't that bad, actually. A few people had to use cordless microphones, and after one guy left the stage he said "These microphones are crap!" while his mic was still turned on. Let's just say we got a lot of positive feedback from the audience for that. But nonetheless, I loved my cast this year.

On Saturday, I spent the day in New York with Claire and Alexis. We walked all around SoHo, and ate at an Asian pub that played Johnny Cash. We also visited the Impossible Project Space (click).

June is approaching, meaning I only have 18 days of seventh grade left. I'm so ready for summer, minus the hot weather and mosquito bites. My friends and I are still getting used to seeing people in shorts...

I have a messy room calling me, so this is where I bid you farewell.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like some very awesome times. good for you. that's so funny about the microphone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new name of your blog and everything! :) I'm glad that your play performances went well, despite a bit of microphone related drama hahah. But ah, I wish I could just go and spend a day in New York. You're so lucky! Good luck with getting through those last days of seventh grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow only eighteen days left! Seems like a great play i wish i could have seen you in your shining moment. Seems you had a great week. And who doesn't love memorial day. :)

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this