Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

my inspiration wire.

I hope the title clears things up! I haven't posted in a while, I know. These past few days have been crazy; the madness of enjoying the last days of spring break and going back to school feeling exhausted. Sleeping in is not an option on Monday morning, but somehow getting an enormous load of homework is okay? State testing is next week, and then I only have a few more weeks of seventh grade left.

I guess I had a pretty good spring break...the first few days were spent on Tumblr (shocker) and watching Winona Ryder movies (Girl, Interrupted and Reality Bites).  The second season of Glee premiered, too, and Nurse Jackie is getting good.

My dad came to visit on Thursday, so I got to spend the weekend with him, which was a nice way to end break. My cousin Chris came along too, and we had a lot of fun in New York.

I'm going to close this post using a video...enjoy your week and the musical stylings of Hayley Williams!



3 comments:

  1. Hayley makes that song sound better. Sounds like a great spring break too bad that mine ended around two weeks. I don't use tumblr is that a good to used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Annaxandria. I like your posts. I'd like it if you would check out my blog at:

    http://annaxandria-daddysgirl.blogspot.com/.
    I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you spent your last few days of spring break rather well :) I'm really enjoying these new episodes of Glee, even if the plot is getting rather ridiculous hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this