Sunday, April 11, 2010

here comes the sun


April is here, and the sun decided to come out too.
Hallelujah.

Before I launch into the usual "sorry I've been busy" excuse, let me say that I have been writing this post since Tuesday. A big accomplishment, I know. I haven't been posting very much this month.

After weeks of anticipation, spring break is finally here! I only get a week off, but it's better than nothing. Walking around town, going on Tumblr, and spending time with my dad sounds good to me.

On Friday, I went to my friend's birthday/dance party. It was fun, and I got to see some old friends, but I can't dance even if my life depended on it (I only knew a few songs, and danced whole-heartedly to Hoedown Throwdown). Yep, laugh if you want.

I watched Surrogates last night, and it really creeped me out, and paranoia started to cease, like "Oh no what if this happens in the future, what if we completely confide in technology and society begins to fall apart...". Let's just say that Bruce Willis really made the future look even brighter.

Well, that's all for today. New post in a few days, I promise!

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry haha, I can't dance at all. Not even the Hoedown Throwdown... it's that bad. And I'd be creeped out too! I always get paranoid from those kinds of movies haha.

    Have a good spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! You're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad to see some nice weather come in to play, and i can't dance either so no worries. There are lots of us non-dancers but at least your a good writer. Surrogates...creepy

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this