Thursday, February 18, 2010

dream and wake

Me: Today is John Hughes' birthday!
Kree: Oh, really? He is a meanie on House!
Me: I think you're thinking of Hugh Laurie. John Hughes is a filmaker.
Kree: Oh...yeah now I remember. Haha.
I'm happy to say that I've watched a few good movies during break, such as...

 
  • Coco Before Chanel
  • Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging
  • StarStruck (Yes, this is a Disney Channel movie, but it was still cute)
  • Dear John
  • Mean Girls (It's actually a pretty quotable movie, haha)
  • The Safety of Objects


And I stilll have to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Haha.
 
Sorry for the short post, but I promise to make one on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Mean Girls is just amazingly amazing. I could seriously watch that movie a million times and not get sick of it. And Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging was pretty good too! And yes, you should definitely watch Ferris Bueller :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean girls thats such a classic and I saw starstruck it actually didn't make my ears bleed so mission acommplished!

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this