Sunday, January 10, 2010

we're all pretty bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it.

Yup. I quoted The Breakfast Club.

I joined Facebook about two months ago, and boy, it is addictive! No one really gives a flying fish about what you have to say or what you're doing, and your friend requests are only accepted because people just want 500 friends on their lists. And yet I still go on. Every day. Sigh.

Anywhoo,
The school play auditions are on Thursday. It's another fairy tale, known as Cinderella and the Substitute Fairy Godmother. I don't really think it matters if I get a part or not.

The local musical theater program is doing a production of Jason Robert Brown's 13, which was taken off Broadway last year. I'm obsessed with the song "Bad Bad News" and often watch the French Woods production on YouTube. Aren't I such a creeper?

My weekend has been pretty boring, although I did see Up in the Air with my mom last night, being the movie addict that I am. George Clooney was good, as always, and Jason Reitman (the awesome dude that directed Juno) co-wrote the screenplay. 

I really despise Sundays, because when it's 9:30 p.m. you remember the last time that you checked the clock, and the time was 1:00.

Back to class tomorrow. That means my two days of relaxing are over!
Yes, laziness has taken over, I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Facebook is such an unhealthy addiction! I could probably spend my entire day on there if I really wanted to... not a good sign, haha.

    Up In The Air looks good! I'll probably end up watching it on the internet somewhere... not because I'm not willing to pay for it, cause I am, it's just that no one will ever take me to the theater, haha :P

    I hate how fast Sundays go though. It's basically just a big countdown until the impending Monday of doom ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do stay away from facebook ever since my friend got a virus from it.

    Good luck with the audition.

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this