Sunday, January 31, 2010

sunday ramblings


I don't know why I keep choosing to post on Sunday. And my posts are getting farther and farther apart. Gahh curse Facebook and Polyvore! I need to post more often for the people that read this silly stuff.

I have no idea how I did it, but I got through midterms! Math, Science, and Spanish. They were all open-notebook, though, but a good majority of the grade got good scores.

Right now I'm reading my brother's copy of The Lightning Thief, and it's actually pretty good. The movie comes out on February 12th. You can watch the trailer here.

Well, I'm off to New York to do a favor for a friend of my mom's, so this is where I say...

Happy Sunday!
and sorry for making such a short post.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Whats wrong with sunday! haha its just a good day to post. Lucky my midterms were so hard and i think i failed half of them, but at least you got a good grade. Have fun in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ze pictureee. I'm sure you did great on the midterms! Especially if it was open notebook, that's lucky. And I tried to get The Lightning Thief from the library, but all of the copies were checked out :P The movie looks good though! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this