Sunday, December 13, 2009

i've seen the shadows, i've seen the light



Well! It's been quite a long time since I've posted, and I apologize for that. But I am only a minor, so go easy on me.

Of course, my education has a lot to do with me not posting, with all of the homework that has been assigned. Not to mention laziness and procrastination. Although, my new seminar is amusing due one girl who wrote a poem about someone's hair looking like a dike. Lovely, right?

This past week has been good in particular, with the Glee season finale and such. I can't get enough of Lea Michele's cover of "Don't Rain on my Parade". I am just pissed that I have to wait until April for season two. I will miss gabbing about the episodes on Thursdays with Jack and Raechel! But American Idol is coming next month, and the one and only Ellen Degeneres is the new judge. Yayness. You gotta love FOX.

To my utter enjoyment, the whole Kanye West/Taylor Swift dilemma has been climaxing Saturday Night Live. In my defense, I think everyone should just shut up and stop hiring people close to Ms.Swift to host SNL, such as *cough cough* taylorlautner. All of this is turning into eternal blehness.

Little things that have been making life a bit easier:

  • Audrey Hepburn Complex
  • The Starbucks Love Project (see if you can find yours truly on the website)
Pizza, chemical equations, and a book called Girl in Development are waiting for me, so until next time...

-Gracie

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we all can understand how overwhelming life outside of the blogosphere can get so frequently :P

    Eeeee, Glee was amazing! I cannot wait for season two :D But yeah, if I do end up watching American Idol this year, it'll probably be because of Ellen!

    I feel like the whole Kanye West thing brought on an entire new phenomenon. "I'ma let you finish...." Is this what our generation is going to be remebered for, haha?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week good luck with that chemistry home work. Yes what has this time come to Kanye West and Taylor Swift. Poor girl. I guess like Natalie said this will be the memory of our generation. I personally think that Kanye West should learn to shut his mouth. Yes it is hard to post on a blog. I usually like to do it on a Friday when ironically i have no plans. Don't beat yourself up about it. Aaah good old Glee. To bad i don't watch it. I have my other drama shows. But sounds really good.

    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete

People who bother to read this